Help preserve the vital Taseko River watershed. The “human” work we do to sustain and improve civilization must rest on a secure and healthy biosphere.
This “hyped” economic development is part of a global unprincipled ideology driving this aggressively massive industrial expansion in the middle of this pristine Taseko River watershed.
Expansion and development for “economic benefits” over ecological degradation must stop. Like a dangerously unrestrained aggressive fifth stage global cancer … our global biosphere’s health to sustain us is fatally being compromised.
It is easy to be “blinded” to our aggressive degradation of our biosphere. We are really a global minority working for the top one per cent to 10 per cent still striving to reap an unfair global advantage … still striving to be overwhelmingly… stupefyingly… wealthier than the rest of humanity … the 90 per cent to 99 per cent rest of us.
Unlimited economic expansion is the foundation of our exponential growth since the 18th century.
Unlimited exponential global growth is unsustainable on this finite planet. We are beyond its limits.
It is easy to deny that we are “living” on the edge of the collapse of our “Western” civilization.
It is hard to look into the abyss of tipping and breaking points shown to us by scientists: climatologists, ecologists, ecological economists, land and marine biologists. We are on the edge.
A difficult demise or a difficult cure lies within this truth. It is hard to reckon with the consequences of destroying our biosphere’s ability to sustain our organized “human” communities. Time has run out. In our fully dreamy distracted lives … we need awareness of this truth.
Fully understand and respect a healthy “radical” global environment that all our lives depend on … or not. You decide. We compromise our own dearly loved ones … the future of our own families … as we compromise the integrity of this pristine Taseko River watershed.