Chubbuk’s secrets to a happy life
– eat plenty & never alone
– live simply
– pet a dog whenever you see one
– say nice or silly things
– help build or do stuff for people just because
– sometimes thinking about winning the lotto will do
– be nice, polite & respectable
– love everybody
– be generous
– laugh more often
– and don’t worry so much about things
– somehow stuff always works out
Chubbuk passed away suddenly but peacefully on September 20th 2016. Despite his health challenges in the last few years, Chuck lived his life as a gentleman who was generous, funny and hardworking. He always had a smile on his face and loved people & good food. He found joy in being able to be helpful and in simplicity.
He is survived by his daughter Nellie, son Edmond and wife Ruby who equally shared his love of creating memories through cooking and entertaining.
Missed and loved by many.