A couple of break and enters took place over the weekend.
• RCMP received a report that a window was broken at Domino’s Pizza. An officer made patrol with negative results. No suspects have surfaced. The investigation is still ongoing.
• RCMP received a call of a disturbance at a residence on First Avenue. One male was found to be combative and was arrested by the officers.
• During 22 curfew checks, two individuals were found to be non-compliant. Breach charges have been requested.
• RCMP received a call that a male entered his neighbour’s home and assaulted him. Officers arrested the suspect for break and enter, assault and uttering threats. The male was held in custody to appear before a judge in Provincial Court.
• A female reported that a teenage female had broken into her home on Boundary Street. The suspect fled from the residence. Officers made patrols but were unable to locate the suspect, who was described as approximately 5’2” and 13 to 15 years old.
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to please call the Williams Lake RCMP Detachment at 250-392-6211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.