Paving and roadworks will be underway in Williams Lake city centre from mid- July until early September.
Construction will begin with an upgrade of water lines in July, followed by street paving in August.
Access on the following roads will be periodically restricted to single-lane alternating traffic during the day, or closed along one block overnight:
• Yorston Street (Fourth Avenue to Mackenzie Avenue)
• First Avenue (Oliver Street to Borland Street)
• Third Avenue (Proctor Street to Oliver Street)
• Cameron Street (Third Avenue to Mackenzie Avenue)
• Borland Street (Fourth Avenue to Mackenzie Avenue)
• Mart Street (Borland Street to Oliver Street)
• Seventh Avenue (Oliver Street to the Recreation Complex)
• Oliver Street (Fronting Boitano Mall)
The public is advised to watch for flag persons and proceed with caution whenever work is in progress.
The $987,724.60 tender for this construction was awarded to Peters Bros Contracting.
Please direct questions on the project to project manager, Dan Colgate, TRUE Consulting at 250 305-6605.