Furniture fire in Williams Lake

Furniture fire in Williams Lake

Firefighters extinguish a fire to what appeared to be a couch next to a telephone pole Tuesday afternoon.

  • Jul. 31, 2012 11:00 a.m.

Williams Lake firefighters spray fire retardant on a power pole in the parking lot of the apartments on Borland Street Tuesday evening.  A couch had been on fire, causing slight scorching to the pole. Fire Chief Randy Isfeld says arson is believed to be the cause. The Williams Lake RCMP are now investigating, Isfeld says.

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up