Between March 19 and March 23 the RCMP responded to a paint ball incident, break and enters, and a number of assaults.
• RCMP received a call of two males fighting on Carson Drive. Officers attended and located one male in breach of his curfew conditions. The male was arrested and held to appear in court.
• RCMP responded to a 911 call and learned that two males had an argument which ended when one male pulled out a knife and uttered threats to harm the other male. The suspect was located by the police and arrested.
• RCMP received a call that a male had assaulted a female at a residence on Dodwell Street. The male was arrested and later released on an undertaking to appear in court.
• A female reported she had been assaulted by a male at their residence on Farwell Canyon Road. Officers attended and determined no assault had taken place.
• RCMP received a report that the parkade at Boitanio Mall was hit with orange paint balls overnight. Video showed a two-tone Dodge pickup, mid 90s to early 2000 model was involved in this incident. The truck appeared to be dark maroon and grey in colour, but the licence plate was not visible.
• RCMP received a call of a disturbance at a residence on First Avenue. Investigation revealed a male and female had been bear sprayed while sleeping in their camper on the property. No suspects surfaced in the investigation.
• RCMP received a report of a break and enter into a residence on Pigeon Avenue between 5 p.m. the previous night and noon. Nothing appears to have been taken.
RCMP received a report that a person was hit by a vehicle. Officers attended and determined a male was intoxicated and fell off his bicycle. The male was taken to the hospital.
• RCMP officers observed a vehicle driving in an erratic manner. When the vehicle was stopped, it was discovered that the driver and a passenger were under the influence of alcohol. The driver provided samples of his breath which were over the legal limit. He was released on a Promise to Appear Court at a later date.