Audiences and the cast and crew thoroughly enjoyed week one of Glengarry Glen Ross.
Now it is time to gear up for an even better run in the play’s second and final week (Feb. 5 to 8 starting at 8 p.m. at the Williams Lake Studio Theatre).
The cast assures theatre goers they might learn some answers to life’s odd questions.
1. What is there that makes you feel like you just slept for 12 hours?
2. What happens if you multiply two numbers of a very high magnitude?
3. Just what is going on at the Como Inn and why would a guy go there?
4. Who was the top man for a month? Two Months? Eight months in twelve?
5. Who has three days to change his mind? Does he need three days?
6. Who couldn’t find his own couch in his own living room?
7. Who really is the real crime solver in the great mystery that is Glengarry Glen Ross?
Also while you are at the theatre you can pick up a raffle ticket or two, or three.