Project grants are available for non-profit organizations or community groups in Williams Lake and the Central Cariboo (CRD Areas D, E, and F) to support and develop arts and culture within this region. The funding for these grants is courtesy of the City of Williams Lake and the Cariboo Regional District (Central Cariboo Arts & Culture function), subject to the availability of funds.
Project Grants of between $300 and $3,000 are available for projects which
• Are new or build creatively on previous work
• Are likely to increase participation in arts & culture
• Take place within the Central Cariboo region (Williams Lake and/or CRD Areas D, E, and F)
• Will be completed by December 31st 2018
• Include some financial or in-kind contribution by the applicant
The deadline for applications is Monday, Jan. 31st 2018 at 4 p.m., and full details, adjudication criteria and application requirements can be obtained by visiting www.centralcaribooarts.com or by request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact CCACS Executive Director Leah Selk at:778-412-9044 or email email@example.com